Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

This year was Brando and I's 8th Valentine's Day together!!! On our first, he wrote me a poem and it turned into a tradition that instead of cards, chocolate, or roses, we write each other a poem (or song). Our poems are pretty special, so I won't post all of his, but he is so clever...he wrote me a poem about our last year as a family of 2.

Here are a few of my favorite lines, in no particular order:

Privacy, soon to leave
Dirty diapers, I do believe

Say goodbye, to our rest
The time has come, to share our nest

The way we choose to get them here
Stork or plane, you nav...I'll steer

Seriously, I cannot believe I get to love this guy everyday! He is the most amazing husband, friend and lover and I know he'll be an even better father!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaaahhhh! I wish billy was nice like that! HAHA like that will ever happen. That is awesome! So even if he doesn't comment on your blog as much as I do are you saying that he is better than me? anayway glad to hear that you two are doing so wonderfully!! love ya!
jamie