Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nothing.

I don't really have anything to update on, and to be quite honest, the past few weeks have been pretty hard on me patience-wise. I know we really haven't been waiting that long, but I feel frustrated that I have nothing to do to bring our children closer to us. I long to know who they are, see their faces, and start preparing for them to enter the great little family we are building!

I know I need to cheer up and be strong, but seriously, I never had much patience to start with! It has been 5 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days since we started this process...but really, who is counting?

On a happy note, we are heading off to Montana again this weekend! I have some work over there, and Brando's parents are coming as well, so that should be fun. I'll try and get some spring in MT photos and cheer up my next post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I didn't mean to get the sad side of you out! I can't imagine how you feel, cause I am anxious to meet your children too! It will all be worth the wait when they get to finally come home. love ya and hope to see you while you are home this weekend! Billy broke his leg so maybe he would be up for a drive to the yaak!! Let me know if and when you will be there! talk to you soon!
jamie

whatever_heather said...

The waiting is so ridiculously hard. I know it sounds cliche, but it will happen sooner than you think, and then all the pain goes away. At least it's spring, and there is so much to do that the call will come in no time! I can't wait to hear your good news.
PS. You guys take the cutest photos of each other!