Friday, October 12, 2007

Ethiopia, here we come!!! (I think)


I am winning over the Brando! Early this morning (like 4:30 am) as we were getting ready for work and he said he thinks maybe we should "re-evaluate" before January!!!!!

Why????

Well, Holt's timeline says 12+ months for the entire process and we would really like our child (children) to be close in age to our newest nephew and also my friend Abbey's child (both due end of Jan and Early Feb). Also, we would like our travel to be in the late fall or winter as to try and avoid the wedding season (Brando is a photographer). Finally, we have realized that traveling to Ethiopia prior to starting the adoption process will most likely not work out.

I am so excited!!!!! Now I just need to get a new date from him, so we can send in our application. I am still trying to be cautious and not get to excited, but I think this means yes to adoption and yes to Ethiopia!!!!

No comments: