Monday, May 26, 2008

Here ya go...

Ok, nothing new, but I figured I had better say something!

Here are a few little notes and tidbits to tide you over...

The first families to receive referrals through our agency are returning home from Ethiopia this weekend with the newest members of their families!!!!!

A good friend of mine passed court recently (Congrats Jody!) and should hopefully soon be travelling to Ethiopia to pick up her beautiful daughter! At least I can ooh and ahh over her little tot until the Schmidt tots arrive :)

Also, our agency staff have recently been in Ethiopia and have a blog that has pics of the care center where our children will be, Ethiopian staff, information on the adoption process once in country, and most importantly, some cute kid pics, check it out here: http://holtintl.org/blog/?cat=8

Holt (our agency) also has posted a few video on YouTube as well: http://www.youtube.com/HoltInternational

I don't have anything new that pertains to us....basically, we are waiting "patiently" and hopefully each day brings us closer to weaving our little family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see a new blog! I hear you got to spend some time with your momma this weekend! Hope you had a good time! So with all these people that are at holt with you moving forward that has got to say something good for you and Brando! I am so excited!
love ya!
jamie

Anonymous said...

Here I am again browsing your blog like usual. I can't wait for the day when Holt calls you up and tells you that they now have YOUR little tots in care. In the meantime, I am satisfying myself with all the wonderful pics and blogs that you have linked us up to.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to your blog I am now completey addicted to YouTube videas of Holt adoptions in Ethiopia. I can just picture you and Brando meeting your kiddos for the first time and I am soooo excited! Can't wait to be an AUNT!