Saturday, October 11, 2008

My first baby shower

The first baby shower for A & N was held today at our house. My wonderful mother-in-law and sister-in-law threw the event, and we filled the house with aunts, cousins, grannies, nannas, etc.

We received so many great gifts; car seats, baby gates, high chairs, baby monitors...you name it, and everything in double. These boys are so welcomed and so loved and they don't even know it yet!

I had so much fun showing off the nursery, photos, and the DVD of A & N to everyone. It is strange how much I swell with pride when I tell everyone that N gained a pound and A can stand on his own for 2-3 seconds! I used to glaze over when people talked about percentiles, baby weights, first steps, diapers, etc. but I have turned into "one of those" and I love it! If anyone wants weight updates and diaper discussions, just give me a call!

No comments: