Saturday, March 29, 2008

I had a date with my father-in-law last night...

Yup, when the husband is out of town, why not date his dad?

I can explain....

Last night was one of our African adoption get-togethers and since Brandon was out of town shooting a wedding, and his Mom was not feeling too well, his dad was my date :) The event was pretty good, I met a few new families and finally got to meet little Malachi . I spent the evening smiling and playing with all of the beautiful little children and catching up with their parents. Brandon was pretty jealous that he had to miss it.

Also, four Holt families received referrals this week and my friend Jody brought a picture of her beautiful little girl to the event. Also in attendance was Andrea, with pics of her handsome little guy! Yeh! Go Holt families!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it in the family!! lol Hope it was a blast for you! I can't wait to see these babies!
jamie