Friday, March 28, 2008

I know, I know!

So, Jamie again sent me a message, cussing me out for not posting in so long! I was out of town! Brandon and I escaped to Montana for a few days to spend some time at our cabin and help my Mom with her annual community Easter Egg hunt. Directly after, I spent the week working outside of Burns, OR (basically, nowhere, USA) and just got home on this evening. Whew! I'll post pics from our Montana trip in a bit, but here are a few pics I took during the work week:

Oh ya, I had better mention what I was doing during the work week...I was doing an archaeological survey along the Malheur River.

This is a side-notched point - My find of the week!!!!

A quartz biface fragment

And one very tired field crew :)

We had a great time, as it was the first time all four of our staff members worked on a project together. BTW, I have to mention that no artifacts were collected from the field and all locational information is protected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WEll you guys kinda look like oompa loompas in those suits!!lol Thanks for posting, But now I find out you came to troy and didn't find me! what the heck!! jk! I really enjoy reading your blogs! Take care! jamie