Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oops


I just realized that I still haven't posted about our CIS trip. Nothing too eventful...everything went smoothly (as far as we know).

Brando had been out of town the 3 days prior to our appointment, so I played hookie to spend some time with him and I also already had to take time off for the appointment, so that justified it (wink wink). Anyway, we arrived early and had some time to kill, Brandon just got a new camera lens, so we wandered around Portland for a 1/2 hour or so to kill time and take pics of course. We checked in with the security guard, filled out some forms, and then waited no more than 10 minutes for our appointments to be called. Smoosh, smoosh, they took our prints and off we went! We tried to go to a new Ethiopian place, but they were closed, as well as our usual Ethiopian spot, so we settled for Sushi instead and headed home.

Funny how I can make a long story over something so short and uneventful...huh? It's a talent. Ask my husband :)

So, once we got home we had the AWESOME idea of making a picture of our fingerprints. Ya'all had better agree to the awesomeness that is this pic:


P.S. Notice what my shirt says!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! you two look like potato heads! Great to hear some updated news! The pictures are awesome! I need him to take pics of my children! That would be fun! Take care and happy waiting!
love ya jamie

whatever_heather said...

I mean, really.
Too stinkin' cute is all I'm saying!
:)