Sunday, March 30, 2008

Montana Pics

As I mentioned below, we escaped to our cabin in Montana for a little Easter break. We did a fair amount of playing around with the camera and here are a few of the promised pics:

Look, I can take a decent picture!

Zulu hurt his paws on the ice - This is Brando applying salve

We made sure to use his snow boots when we went on long walks

Is Zulu trying to catch a snowflake?


Just a girl and her dog, talking a mid-day nap after a long hike...

I am a very serious card player!

and here is my proof....he didn't stand a chance!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I want to meet, hang out with, and snuggle your dog. These pictures are gorgeous.

Jen said...

okay, zulu's snow boots are KILLING me! he is seriously so adorable! what a sweetie.

Anonymous said...

love the pics! I especially love the one where you two are sleeping on the COUCH!! He is not exactly a lap dog! I love it! take care!
jamie

Unknown said...

These pictures are very attractive and excellent. You have good talent in photography. I wish you have a great future. So try to add more pictures.

=====================
Tom
Montana Treatment Centers