Monday, January 21, 2008

So, I am pacing the room excitedly....

Wow! I just get way too excited! I just received an e-mail from our social worker, letting me know she just received our home study from the transcriptionist and would be proofing it tonight. She'll e-mail it to us when she is finished!!! Whoo hoo!

We'll review it, make sure everything looks good and then hopefully finalize ASAP! Once finalized, it will be sent to CIS and they will hopefully (cross your fingers now) make our fingerprint appointment soon, and then issue us our 171H (approval to adopt). We'll then be FINISHED with our paperwork and officially "waiting". Now, keep in mind this little tiny bit of paperwork could still take months (we are talking about the U.S. government here), but still...so exciting that I am pacing around like a school girl on her first date.


3 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks for your sweet comments! We are so excited about our sweet boy!
I have been catching up on your blog- you're in OR?! We are from Portland! Well...Vancouver, but you know, only 2 minutes away. Crazy. I am excited to follow your journey- hope it goes quickly and smoothly!

Nicholas said...

Congratulations!!! You're on your way!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! Maybe it won't take too long! Have a little faith! LOL
Jamie