Thursday, January 31, 2008

Doing the dossier dance!!!!!!!!

Uh huh, that's right....we submitted our dossier today!

We decided to make a day of it and take the day to head down to Eugene, visit the Holt office, and submit our dossier in person. No, it wasn't us not trusting Fed Ex...it was simply a good excuse to head on down, take the day off work, and also, we went to college in Eugene, so we had an excuse to return to our old stomping grounds and eat at the best Chinese restaurant ever- Maple Garden!

Now before I get too excited, I am sure I messed something up, so it may be a few days before I hear back from our agency. Hopefully (cross your fingers now), I haven't screwed anything up too bad....I am a bit (ok, a bunch) obsessive with details, so that may be on my side...

Anyway, what would such an event be without pics?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

all I have to say is I have goose bumps!! Congratulations!! love ya
Jamie

Jen said...

What...no pictures of you eating hot and sour soup at Maple Garden? I'm disappointed (kidding!).

Wow, you guys are really getting things moving! Can't wait to hear more news. --Jen :0)

whatever_heather said...

Congrats!
How long do they think you will wait for a referral? I'm excited for you! :)